Wednesday

Life Changing Events.

This year is not going to be what I expected. This past weekend I found out that I got accepted into Western, and Chris got accepted into Fanshawe. This fact changed our whole plan for our future. We talked and talked all of saturday about the pros and cons of staying here vs. going away. And we decided to stay here. Life changing event Number One. Deciding to stay here was a huge decision. Our whole plan for months now has been to go away, and live together. And it changed in a day. We are staying, and by doing that we aren't going to go into debt (well not as much as before), which will also change our future. I am really looking forward to going to Western. It's an awesome school, and I am not regretting our decision to stay, which is really wierd. The only problem with staying here is the fact that I won't be able to see Chris often, because our schedules will probably be different. Life changing event Number Two. My parents solved this problem for me, and I still can't believe this is happeneing. They said that Chris could live with us, until we move out (hopefully in second year). I thought that they were joking when they said this the first time, but they weren't. They are actually really serious about it. And so is Chris. He was hesitant at first, but the idea grew on him, and he told me yesterday morning that no matter what, he is moving in with me.
So it's settled. We are staying in London, and he is moving in with me in August. My whole future plan changed in about a day. It's amazing, and I am still processing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment