Friday

LISTS


Lists, Lists, Lists. Lists like RULE MY LIFE. I love to make them just ask my boyfriend. If we want to plan something, I'm like lets make a list. It's my solution to almost everything. So I think that I should share some of my lists :) I have a bucket list, a movies to watch list, and a video game to do list. I will update you when I complete something okay :D So here it goes (oh btw I'm watching MuchMusic right now and Adam Lambert's song is like totally depressing me)


List #1 - Video Game To-Do List.


  • Beat Ocarina of Time with EVERYTHING (Heart pieces etc.)

  • Beat Majora's Mask with EVERYTHING (Masks etc.) -ALMOST DONE-

  • Get all of the banana's in DK64

  • Get all of the characters in my Mario Party games -STARTED-

  • Get all of the Stars in Super Mario 64

  • Be able to do all of the super moves (or w.e they're called) in the New Super Mario Bros. Wii

  • Beat every Zelda game created (That will take me awhile, seeing as I don't have them all). -FINISHED SOME-

  • Learn how to play Final Fantasy (I can't play the playstation for the life of me)

  • Actually finish Luigi's Mansion (I have this thing where I play a game and NEVER finish it)

  • Beat all of the Harry Potter games ( I only have one :)

I will probably add more later, and I'm also open to suggestions !


List #2 - Movies To Watch (now in this list, I have seen almost all of these movies, but these are ideas for theme nights/movie nights)



  • Lord Of The Rings Trilogy (some of my all-time favourite movies)

  • Harry Potter Series (This can't be completed until Deathly Hallows parts 1&2 come out. OH I forgot to mention that I am a HUGE Harry Potter Fan. Like HUGE. Don't even try to judge me :P)

  • All of the X-Men movies (I have yet to see the third one, and the Wolverine one-DONE-)

  • Shark Night (Jaws movies, Red water[My FAV shark movie], Deep Blue Sea etc)

  • Pirates of the Carribean (I LOVE pirates. Especially ones that look like Johnny Depp)

  • Scary Movies( Themed a.k.a Zombie Night, Ghost Night[I will fill you in on the list os movies I watch on these nights])

  • Vin Diesel Night (mmm..Riddick movies, XXX, Fast&Furious)

  • The Mummy Movies (with Brendan Fraser! Mummy, Mummy Returns, Scorpian King, and the new on that I totally didn't see)

That's all for now. BUT this will defiantely have to be added to :)


List #3 - Bucket List (Probably the most important & LONGEST list :D)


*NOTE: These are in no particular order*



  • Go to a HIM concert in finland (HIM is my absolute FAVOURITE band of all time)

  • Read the 501 recommended books in my book that I bought

  • Watch the 501 movies to see list that Jenna is doing right now (You should read her blog about it. It's very interesting :D)

  • Get a Finnish Spitz (That's a dog) and name him (or her) Valo.

  • Get a tattoo

  • Buy a House (then decorate it to the MAX for Christmas[My favourite time of the year])

  • Go to the Eiffel(sp?) tower

  • Get Married

  • Learn to snowboard

  • Go to the X-Games

  • Go to Warped Tour

  • Go to Taste of Chaos

  • Go to a T. Swift concert

  • Learn to paint (haha which will probably NEVER happen)

  • Open a bookstore

  • Plan a wedding (That isn't my own)

  • Go Bungee Jumping (even though I'm TOTALLY afraid of heights)

  • Have a spa day

  • Plan a suprise party for someone

  • Finish writing in my book "Harry Potter Should Have Died" (http://www.mugglenet.com/ hit it uppp !)

  • Go to England (and buy as much HP stuff as I can. lmfao)

  • Collect all of the Harry Potter Ultimate Editions (I already have the 1st & 2nd)

  • Cook a full course turkey dinner

  • Work at a job I actually like

  • Go to Las Vegas

  • Watch a whole season of Hockey/Football (only 1 team of course)

  • Go to an NFL game

  • Buy a piglet (and name it Herman)

  • Go to Wizarding World

  • Go on a Harry Potter Tour

As with the other two lists, This will be added to and updated as well :D


No comments:

Post a Comment