Friday

Pretzels & Coke


Hello all. So I've been surfing the web (yeah I said that) for like hours now, and I have decided to follow in the footsteps of my bestest friend and make a blog. Fun times :) I feel so internet savvy (though I'm really not). So this first blog entry will be kind of an about me I guess. My name is Lauren Noel Demers (I love my name btw), I have brown hair, green eyes, and I'm like 5'5".


Now that that crap is over with, onto bigger and better things. Like pretzels and coke, which I am eating right now. It's like 11:45 and this is my first meal of the day. Hmm maybe this is why I am so sick all the time (like now). It would probably help if I knew how to cook : which I don't obviously. I really do need to learn seeing as I'm planning on moving out at the end of this year.


Which brings me to my NEXT subject - The end of this year. I'm in grade 13 (VICTORY LAP) and I really do not want to go back to school for another semester. It's going to be a nerve-wracking semester, what with University and college acceptance/decline letters on the way. I hope they get it over with FAST. You see my boyfriend and I are planning on going away (or staying in London) together. So hopefully we both get accepted to where we want to go ! Also, a lot of people aren't coming back for 2nd semester this year. Which will make it even suckier (haha) because I will have to deal with bratty grade 12's who I don't care about ! Sounds like a fun couple of months doesn't it?


Well I'm going to stop bitching now (which I do alot BTW) and post another entry involving LISTS ! Talk to you soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment