Tuesday

Groundhog Day

Today was the first day of second semester and it went pretty well I must say. i have accounting with my love :D and many other fun people, then Peer helping with Sean and Cody, and Individuals and Families in a Diverse Society with Kirstyn. So not a bad semester. Better then Chris's (He has asses in most of his classes lol). So I feel kind of bad for him. You see nothing ever comes easy for Chris. Like nothing comes easy in life blah blah blah, but in his case its worse. I feel so bad for him sometimes, because there are some things that I just can't help him with, and I hate just sitting there and watching him suffer. Hopefully something good will come around for him because he definately deserves it. I just wish other people would realize it.

To add on to my worrying about Chris, I'm also worrying about Peer Helping. I'm really looking forward to it, but it is going to be my most challenging class.It is going to be such a challenge because it is all about leadership which includes a lot of public speaking (which absolutely TERRIFIES me), but I think that I will learn a lot of things from it, and hopefully improve myself in many ways.

Also, this semester is going to be pretty stressful because University letters are coming out starting today ! And I have no idea what I want to do. I guess where Chris and I get accepted will be the major deciding factor obv, but I'm just nervous about moving away if I have to. Its so crazy thinking about leaving my house, and my parents. like AHHH. I love my family, and I will be the only one who doesn't live in London if I live. Crazy Crazy things to think about right now.

It's actually exhausting to think about all of the big changes that are going to be going on in my life in the next few months, but I do know that whatever happens, I my family and Chris will be there through it all, and that is a very comforting thought <3

No comments:

Post a Comment