Sunday

Maybe Two Is Better Than One


So Friday night was semi formal 2010. Chris and I got all dressed up, waited outside in the cold, and danced the night away. I had a really great time, which was suprising considering we left the halloween dance in under an hour. We saw other friends, and hung out near them, but the night was mostly ours. I loved it. Then we came home, and crashed in my bed. It was excellent. The next morning, I woke up to see him sleeping beside me with his hair all over the place. I love waking up before him and seeing him like that. He looks absolutely perfect in those moments. You probably didn't need to know that but whatever. After he woke up, we watched the Westminister Dog Show, and talked about our lives together, and how we want like 8 dogs, 2 pigs, and 3 kids. I love doing that with him. It makes me feel good, because he is just as excited about our future together as I am. Chris is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. He will do almost anything for me, and I'm realizing that I will do almost anything for him. It's amazing that someone like him exists. Someone who can take all of my crap, and know me enough to know that I don't mean half of the bad shit that I say. Someone who will stay by me through anything, and still love me for the disfunctional girl that I am. Someone who really does love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment