Wednesday

Love Love Love.


I am LOVING my life right now :) So I decided to blog about it. Everything seems to be coming together, which rarely happens with me. Chris and I have both gotten accepted to Georgian college, so we are moving to Barrie ! I'm so excited, and also a little nervous (but I will save talking about that for another blog). I am doing great in my classes, and I am actually learning a lot which is really nice. I was right when I said that Peer Helping was going to kick my ass. It is kicking it into shape. I love it. I love that I am so organized this semester. It makes me feel good about myself, which I haven't felt in a long time. I'm also finding out that some people actually do care about me. This week when I tweeted/facebooked that I was moving to Barrie because I got accepted to Georgian college, only two people said anything. Cody McLean, and Kirstyn Hughes. That really meant so much to me. I dont think that they even know. So Cody or Kirstyn, if you are reading this : Thank you so much :) It really meant a lot. I am starting to learn that friendships really do need to be worked on, and that they can spring up from anywhere as long as you are willing to give it a chance. I am also very proud of my relationship with Chris right now. We are doing better then we ever have before, and that makes me so happy. We are truly eachothers best friends, and thats just the way I would like it to be. I've begun to appreciate how much he knows about me, and how much he is involved with my life, and his role in it. It has been a long time coming, but at least I got there. I am working on a lot of things right now. I am working on organizational skills (with my coursework this semester), my relationship skills (with friends, my family, and my boyfriend), and also on some other negative things that I don;t like about myself. I think that I have started to become a new me, and I love it.

I know that this blog sounds self absorbed, but I don't usually have a lot of good things to say about myself. So I decided to maybe give myself a little pat on the back. This change has been needed to be done for a long time, and I am finally taking control of my life.

It feels great.

Thank you to everyone in my life, because the little things that you do for me are what keeps me going !

Love Love Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment