Monday

Movie List - One Down.

Yesterday was movie day, and Chris and I checked one thing off of mine (I guess it's kind of 'our') list. We watched all of the X-Men movies ! And I loved them :) The last one was a bit jumpy though. And killing off everyone might not have been the best move, but overall it was a great movie.

I have decided that Storms powers are the ones that I would want the most. Because I could control the weather which would be pretty sweet, because the kind of weather I like doesn't come around too often (nice calm winter days with a little snow[this winter hasn't had many of those yet], and thunderstorms[which we don't get much here, and I'm always asleep when we do]) I think her powers are awesomeee !

I also liked the fact that they were dealing with the "cure" thing. It was a cool thing to add into the movie, but they could've made the movie a lot longer if they had;ve expanded the story. Which would've been nice.

Overall I loved all of the movies. And Chris and I had a good time watching them.

People probably HATE watching movies with Chris and I, because we feel the need to comment on like every little thing. Which is exactly what we did yesterday. My mom and dad were probably totally annoyed with us, because we almost never stopped talking. We just can't seem to not comment lol (if that sentence made any sense).

Yesterday, I also watched the Miss America Pageant ! (while Chris was gone for a bit). And it was good. Although I can't really believe that we still have pageants. I mean isn;t that a little sexist in some people's eyes(Now there is something that you should know about me, I don't really like/participate in this feminism thing. Not that I think we should go back to where women were in the kitchen, but I'm just not a feminist okey dokey). I loved the cheesy State intro's, some of them were hilarious. I wonder if they write them themselves. Probably not, but it would be cool if they did. I think that pageants would be kind of fun to participate in (if you went in with the right attitude). I mean you say something about yourself, you strut yourself in a bathing suit, then you put in a princess dress and walk across the stage. I know that it must be way harder then that, but I mean it could be a fun thing to do. lol.

I don't know what made yesterday so good. It could've been the fact that Chris and I didn't fight (well I shouldn't say that, I should say 'I wasn't trying to fight with Chris, because he hardly ever fights with me.' Or it could've been the great movies, or the good food (Angelo's meat pie, and greek pasta salad, and crazy bread from Little Cesars). MMMM. It was a pretty great dinner lol.

But whatever it was, I had a great day, and I hope that today is just as good.

Chris and I are going to watch the Lord of the Rings (start watching). They are some of my favourite movies :D So I'm pretty excited about that.

That is about all there is to say for right now. So I'm crossing my fingers hoping that today goes well (Isn't it sad that I have to do that?).

No comments:

Post a Comment